What to Expect
- STEP 1: After submitting this online application, the CJG Head Office reviews and performs a reference and credit check.
- STEP 2: If step one checks out, we will collect your company’s financial statement, your shareholder’s register and articles of incorporation (if applicable). We will request your signature on the CJG Code of Ethics and will request payment for the first 6 months on membership. We will also consult with CJG suppliers to seek references.
- Once steps one and two are completed, your application will be forwarded to the CJG Board of Director for approval.
- During this time, your name will also be submitted to the general membership for any comment they may wish to make regarding your application.
- Assuming there are no problems with credit or market conflicts with existing members, your application will be approved for a six month probationary period, during which time you will have access to all benefits of membership.
- Your account will be closely monitored during this period.
- Near the end of the six months, the Board of Directors will vote on your membership, resulting in either a decision to offer full membership in the CJG to you, or if there have been problems, a decision to notify you of termination of your membership.
- When you are granted membership your share in the company of $1,000.00 will be required, in full, at that time. Volume rebates are accumulated for your company during the probationary period, but you are only eligible to receive them when you have paid your share capital contribution and are a full CJG member.
- During this process, we will keep you informed of any and all changes to the status of your application and/or membership. You can of course contact the Head Office and inquire about the status of your application at any time.